Not Frank Not Frank

The video itself was not bad, but the fact that you needed to put in your own opinion about people with guns (like me) was pretty dumb. Most of us are not Cruel, Heartless or have become failures of society. Where I live, guns are commonplace. (rural area)

StealthyNine responds:

It was not our opinion, it was Frank's opinion, and I highly suggest you view it as such. If I write a character who murders people, it does not mean I associate myself with murder. I, personally, do not share the same beliefs as our character, Frank. Please refer to the description.

My Pet Warrior My Pet Warrior

I played the game for approximately 8-9 minutes. I did not see any end goal within the game. I believe you need to add either, pictures to your small story panels when you do something or animations if you choose. When you go in the shop it would be nice to put your gold amount in one of the top corners for convenience. If you can also make the game a bit more interactive, since it is a game after all, that would be good. Put in a bit of a look-see kind of tutorial to explain what people are doing exactly as well. Honestly, you have the skeleton, if i may, of a game. Keep trying though, this is better than what I can do. Hope this helps!

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

it kind of reminds me of Play Station One era crash bandicoot.